Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is at 3 PM and check-out is at 10 AM as standard. This may vary depending on the plan, so please check the details of your specific plan.
- Do you offer day-use bathing?
Day-use bathing is available as follows:
・Weekdays from 11 AM to 7 PM
・Days before holidays from 11 AM to 2:30 PM
The cost is 480 yen per person. Please see here for more details.
- Is there a parking lot?
- We have a large parking lot that can accommodate large trucks and buses. There is no charge for parking.
- I would like to know more about the dinner menu
- We purchase fresh ingredients from the market every morning, so the menu varies depending on the catch of the day. Please contact us directly on the day for details.
- Can the menu be changed for someone who does not like fish?
- It is possible with prior notice. Please note that there may be an additional charge depending on your request.
- Do you provide shuttle services?
- A shuttle service is available by prior reservation only during detour operations of BRT Marumori Station.Please contact us by phone to inquire first.
- Please tell me the cancellation fee policy.
No-show without notice: 100%of the accommodation fee.
Cancellation on the day of stay: 80%of the accommodation fee.
Cancellation on the day before the stay: 50%of the accommodation fee.
- Can I request a brochure for Ofunato Onsen?
- You can download the brochure from here.
- Can you accommodate food allergies?
We will accommodate your needs.
If you require accommodations for food allergies, please contact us at the time of booking or by the day before your stay. We may not be able to accommodate allergy requests on the day of your stay, so please understand in advance. For guests with severe allergic symptoms or multiple allergens, we may have to decline accommodation for your safety. We appreciate your understanding. Additionally, we may need to verify the details of your allergies, so we ask for your cooperation.